FRET CUT & BUILT UP LETTERING
At Aistan ltd we do Fret cut Perspex, aluminium or stainless steel letters, 3D built-up acrylic letters or moulded acrylic letters metal stainless steel letters are all available in a variety of colours, styles and sizes to suit your requirements
We stock a huge range of materials that are ideal for Fret Cut Shapes and Fret Cut Lettering including:
- Clear Perspex or Polycarbonate
- White Acrylic or Coloured Acrylics
- Composite Dibond or Alupanel
- Traditional Aluminium
- Foamex or Foam PVC (3mm, 5mm and 10mm thick)
- Veneered Plywood
- Self Adhesive Vinyl – printed in full colour or plain pantone colours
All our Fret Cut Lettering and Fret Cut Shapes are manufactured in-house. With our state of the art 6m x 2m routing bed we’re equipped to deal with the most demanding of specifications.
We can delivery direct. Alternatively, web offer nationwide installation where required. Our experienced fitting teams have been installing Fret Cut Lettering for over years. So, you can expect the highest standards of safety and customer care as standard.
Fret Cut Sign Letters either stand alone located to a wall offer a bespoke albeit budget alternative to built up letters but can additionally give the Panel or Tray signage systems an added dimension and are mostly suitable for use internally or externally.
– Aluminium – Fabricated aluminium, letters can be powder or wet coated to suit your requirement. Suitable for manufacture either face or halo LED illuminated. Lead times start from a five day manufacture. Commonly used in conjunction with Weld Studs either internally threaded for use with threaded rod for a extended stand-off, or Nickel Locators for fixing
– Composite – Eleven colour options all 3mm in thickness, composite has the added benefit of being lightweight and proportionally cheaper than Aluminium, even if it doesn’t have the flexibility in terms of options of colours and finishes. Commonly used in conjunction with Plastic Locators for locating to surface with specialist sign adhesive.
– Acrylic – Ten different colour options including at least two options of either 3mm or 5mm material. As above, commonly used in conjunction with Plastic Locators for locating to surface with specialist sign adhesive.
Foamboard – Nine colour variations in 5mm or additionally 3 or 10mm in White. As above, commonly used in conjunction with Plastic Locators for locating to surface with specialist sign adhesive.
For an overview of material thickness and sizes, please see our full material substrates list and sizes. Simply send us your artwork (for letters or logos or both) and we’ll manufacture and finish exactly to your specification. All flat cut letters utilise mechanically fixed (Aluminium) or bonded (composites and acrylic) snap-fix locators for secure fixing. All pricing is bespoke, so our advice, send in your artwork, or images and for more information contact the team here firstname.lastname@example.org